Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Goupil, Vibert & Co.

 Organization

Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:

Part of Saratoga, 1840

 Item — Box: 54, Matted: Y75-A-782
Scope and Contents The Pohndorff Yates Collection was originally housed by the College's Permanent Art Collection, but was later transferred to the Department of Special Collections. The collection was cataloged item-by-item by staff of the Permanent Art Collection, and the index cards produced during cataloging are available by request in Special Collections. A printed catalog to a portion of the collection was prepared in 1975 by two Skidmore students, Carole...

Part of Saratoga, Stanwich Hall, Union Hall And Congress Hall, 1840

 Item — Box: 53, Frame: Y75-A-793
Scope and Contents The Pohndorff Yates Collection was originally housed by the College's Permanent Art Collection, but was later transferred to the Department of Special Collections. The collection was cataloged item-by-item by staff of the Permanent Art Collection, and the index cards produced during cataloging are available by request in Special Collections. A printed catalog to a portion of the collection was prepared in 1975 by two Skidmore students, Carole...

Pavillion Fountain, 1840

 Item — Box: 54, Matted: Y75-A-787
Scope and Contents The Pohndorff Yates Collection was originally housed by the College's Permanent Art Collection, but was later transferred to the Department of Special Collections. The collection was cataloged item-by-item by staff of the Permanent Art Collection, and the index cards produced during cataloging are available by request in Special Collections. A printed catalog to a portion of the collection was prepared in 1975 by two Skidmore students, Carole...

Saratoga Lake, 1840

 Item — Box: 54, Matted: Y75-A-788
Scope and Contents The Pohndorff Yates Collection was originally housed by the College's Permanent Art Collection, but was later transferred to the Department of Special Collections. The collection was cataloged item-by-item by staff of the Permanent Art Collection, and the index cards produced during cataloging are available by request in Special Collections. A printed catalog to a portion of the collection was prepared in 1975 by two Skidmore students, Carole...